Scholarship Administration Specialist (CAPS) (5408)
Project Manager | Atlanta, GA | Contract
Scholarship Administration Specialist (CAPS)
Work Location: Atlanta, GA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Child and Parent Services (CAPS) Scholarship Administration Specialist to serve as a customer service representative by receiving and responding to calls for information on the customer’s application status. In this role, you will respond to customer inquiries and provide consumer education regarding the CAPS program.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Perform data entry and main information in computer systems.
• Maintain composure under pressure.
• Provide exceptional customer service to incoming callers.
• Utilize organizational skills and analytical skills.
• Perform tasks with high degree of accuracy.
• Secure and maintain personal information of customers.
• Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sociology, Psychology, Early Childhood Education, child Development, Social Work or related field AND 1+ years of related work experience.
• IN LIEU OF DEGREE: High school diploma or equivalent and 6+ years of related experience*.
*Related experience would entail the following:
• Experience working in programs or organizations at the state and community level which benefit vulnerable children and their families
• Experience working with vulnerable populations, including families experiencing homelessness, children with disabilities, low-income families, and those whose home language is not English
• Experience in reviewing applications and determining eligibility for human services programs
• Experience in responding to customer service inquiries
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.