RN Sr Occupational Health Consultant (2908)
Consultant | Bethesda, MD | Contract
RN Sr Occupational Health Consultant
Work Location: Bethesda, MD
The RN Senior Occupational Health Consultant primary purpose is to promote and grow services through regular customer interaction, product demonstration, and presentations to agency personnel, professional organizations or other consumer constituencies to promote business growth. This position is to demonstrate knowledge and use of a consultative model to identify customer needs and determine the most appropriate service options. This should be accomplished in conjunction with subject matter experts in the respective service area. Demonstrating analytical abilities by synthesizing information to develop appropriate customer-centric solutions through professional presentation formats. This is a full-time position. We encourage you to apply if this is of interest, and we will reach out to those meeting the skillset and qualifications.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Compiling customer information using available tools such as the internet, fact sheets, and comparative analysis.
• Developing and utilizing strategic business tools such as SWOT analyses, revenue rollup reports, competitor analyses, etc.
• Demonstrating strategic knowledge of respective customers.
• Developing and executing business capture plans based upon information gained from business tools.
• Developing agency contacts and cultivating relationships at all levels to enhance client’s position.
• Developing and maintaining comprehensive knowledge of all products and services and demonstrating this knowledge to peers and customers.
• Utilizing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to maintain current and relevant customer information.
• Develops a prospective business report that identifies potential business needs.
• Working collaboratively with other company services and administrative areas to achieve desired customer outcomes.
• Gathers ongoing customer feedback and makes suggestions to service areas that may improve customer satisfaction.
• Meeting metrics related to new business growth and expanded growth of existing business.
• Must possess full, active, current and unrestricted licensure as a licensed Registered Nurse in a State, Territory or Commonwealth of the United Sates, or the District of Columbia.
• BSN degree is required; Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
• Master’s degree in Nursing, Leadership or Business preferred.
• RNs with at least 5 years of Nursing experience preferred.
• At least 5 years’ experience actively working in an Occupational Health Center or related field such as public health/community health, exercise physiology, health promotion required.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint., basic computer and website use.
• Excellent writing skills with experience in drafting statements of work or operational proposals.
• Ability to make effective presentations to achieve desired outcomes.
• Strong communication, relationship building and influencing skills.
• Ability to prioritize according to business strategy and relate solutions to specific situations and needs.
• Proven ability to interpret and communicate information into business language and vice versa.
• Ability to work well with diverse, inclusive, multinational teams, with proven ability to influence others to achieve positive outcomes.
• Strong client service focus.
• Must have a can-do, positive attitude and build constructive working relationships.
• Must demonstrate leadership, communication, and organizational skills along with the ability to problem solve.
• Experience of working in an organization with a complex geographical structure and context.
• Excellent communication skills verbal and written with experience drafting agreements and proposals. Ability to make effective presentations to achieve desired outcomes.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.