RN - Postpartum Care (1st / 2nd Shifts Available) (5381)
Post Partum | Dallas, TX | Contract
RN – Postpartum Care (1st / 2nd Shifts Available)
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis currently has opportunities for an experienced Registered Nurse to work with mother/baby couplets at local university hospital.
If you are compassionate towards patients, willing to learn/be coached, and not afraid to ask questions when needed, this position is for you! Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Assess, implement and evaluate patient care plans (for both mother and infant)
• Maintain comfortable, safe and clean environment.
• Assist mother with hygienic needs, postpartum care, and pain management.
• Perform emotional status checks on mother.
• Monitors bonding between mother and infant
• Record patient vital signs.
• Assist mother with nursing.
• Report adverse reactions to any treatments or medications.
• Provide general infant care tips (bathing, diaper changing, etc.)
• Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
• Graduate of an ACEN or CCNE state approved or accredited nursing program.
• Current Texas (or BNE Compact State) license.
• 3+ years’ experience with postpartum/mother and infant care.
• BSN, preferred.
• Current BLS certification.
• Current immunizations.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.