RN Needed in San Diego
Nursing | San Diego, CA | Full Time
Qualified RN's Needed in San Diego, CA
We are seeking Registered Nurses to work at the designated IHSC Medical Facility located in San Diego, CA.
- Obtains medical histories on patients referring medical problems to the physician, or mid level provider.
- Evaluates health care needs of patients and develops nursing care plans to meet those needs.
- Identifies and manages minor illnesses per established nursing protocols and refers other medical problems to the appropriate medical provider.
- Provides group and individual health education to patients.
- Ensure medical providers orders are implemented in a timely manner.
- The incumbent maintains a current California nursing license, has an ADN or BSN and meets continuing education requirements for the State(s) licensed in.
- Maintains current BLS certification through the American Heart Association.
- Professional nursing principals, procedures, and techniques to patient care and nursing supervision.
- PC skills.
- Requirements for safety, infection control, quality assurance, maintenance of records of patients seen, statistical information gathering, etc.
- Must be able to lift objects greater than 30 pounds
- Required to perform CPR standing or kneeling
- Must be able to assist patients in and out of wheelchairs
- The work may necessitate some physical characteristics that will be required when responding to an emergency situation, such as running short distance, prolonged standing and working in an austere environment
Benefits for Full-time
- Benefits-- 401k, dental, vision, medical
- Competitive pay
- 2 weeks PTO
- 10 paid federal holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
InGenesis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.