RN Medical Reviewer (KSjn)
Nursing | Knoxsville, TN | Full Time
RN - Medical Reviewer
An established and successful Texas-based Workforce Solutions Company has an exciting opportunity for a REGISTERED NURSE to come work with our client located in Knoxville, TN. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a very large insurance company doing supplemental data collection to support their Quality department. If you’re ready to help the wheels of the health care industry remain turning, then what are you waiting for? Apply today!
- Use your superb attention to detail skills as you retrieve review, and abstraction of medical record data
- Wow them with your advanced computer aptitude as you enter and manage data into a software system
- Flaunt your people skills as you work with clinical and non-clinical staff regarding provider scheduling and onsite medical record retrieval
- Showcase your strong computer proficiency to include transfer and use of removal media devices
- Must have active RN license in the state of Tennessee or compact state.
- Experience in medical record review preferred
- Travel involved so current valid driver’s license and reliable transportation for project
- Must be able to work independently and have excellent organizational and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, is required
- Must successfully complete the training program offered, and meet & maintain acceptable performance goals
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.