Nursing | Houston, TX | Full Time
Registered Nurses needed
We are seeking qualified Registered Nurses to serve at the medical clinic in a government detention facility located in Houston, TX.
- Competitive pay
- 10 paid holidays
- 3 weeks PTO
- Shift differentials
- Government security clearance
- Obtains medical histories on patients by completing necessary paperwork and referring any medical problems to the Physician or Mid Level Provider
- Assists with medical appointments, emergencies, and sick call by taking vital signs and documenting patient's medical complaints
- Ensures the medical provider's orders are implemented
- Applies knowledge of drugs and therapeutics when administering medication
- Assists with maintenance of medical equipment and quality control of laboratory reagents
- The candidate must maintain a current Texas nursing license and meet continuing education requirements for the State(s) licensed in
- Maintains current BLS certification through the American Heart Association
- Must adhere to professional nursing principals, procedures, and techniques for patient care and nursing supervision
- Must adhere to requirements for safety, infection control, quality assurance, maintenance of records of patients seen, statistical information gathering, etc.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Must have open availability-- days, evenings and overnights (Rotating shifts)
PHYSICAL & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment
- May work extended hours
- Other (specific to the job)
- Able to lift more than 30 pounds
- Able to walk long distances without assistance
InGenesis, Inc. has achieved national recognition as an industry leader in the delivery of dynamic workforce solutions. InGenesis supplies Fortune 500, academic and government clients with advanced workforce management and talent acquisition services. Established in 1998, InGenesis has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies and one of the top job creators in the U.S. Our national presence, diverse service lines and expansive growth offer employees ample opportunities for professional growth and career development.
InGenesis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.