RN Clinical Documentation Specialist (3223)
Administrative Nurse | Richardson, TX | Contract
RN Clinical Documentation Specialist
Work Location: Richardson, TX
InGenesis has a wonderful opportunity for a full-time RN Clinical Documentation Specialist and Coder with solid experience in reviewing codes for medical necessity in Richardson TX. Our client has an excellent reputation for keeping their employees, which means they offer a very good work environment with a beautiful campus in a great location!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Evaluate information received from the coding department to ensure medical necessity and coding accuracy.
• Provide reviews for billing, coding, and lowest cost for services pre/post payment
• Utilize medical, contractual, legislative, policy to validate claims submitted
• Conduct research
• Prepare documentation of findings and consult with Medical Directors as needed
• Work closely with multiple teams in various departments
• Registered Nurse (RN) License in the state of Texas (active, no restrictions)
• 3 years clinical experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Certified Coding Certification or acquire within 24 months of hire
• Experience in claims processing operations and reporting systems, including 2 years’ experience in auditing, or developing computer system reports (preferred)
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.