RN Case Manager
Case Management/Discharge Planning | Monterey Park, CA | Full Time and Contract
Case Manager ( RN/Registered Nurse)
Monterey Park, CA
We have a unique opportunity available for a RN Case manager to join our client located in Monterey Park, CA! As the Case Manager, you’ll work as part of a team to help coordinate appropriate medical related services, and ensure cost is appropriate. You’ll work closely with medical professionals to plan care, and discharge planning. On a daily basis, you’ll adhere to company policies and procedures, as well as document all reports and activity notes. So, if you’re ready to hit the ground running, then what are you waiting for?! Apply now!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with complex cases promotes the delivery of quality; cost-effective health care services based on medical necessity and contractual benefits.
- Works with other members of HCS team, provider, hospitals, IPA/MGs, members and their families to plan and review medical necessity, intensity of services, level of care, length of stay and general appropriateness of care.
- Provides guidance to the provider network.
- Performs effective discharge planning and collaborates with member support system and health care professionals involved in the continuum of care.
- Current CA RN license
- CPT/ ICD coding
- 2-3 Years Utilization Review
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.