Internal Application: RN Case Management/Health Education
Case Management | Downers Grove, IL | Full Time and Contract
RN Medical Case Management and Health Education – Downers Grove, IL
InGenesis Solutions has an opportunity for an RN Medical Case Management and Health educator to work with our customer located in Downers Grove, IL.
This position is responsible for conducting medical management and health education programs for customers on government health care programs. This role will include gathering, analyzing and providing date for regulatory reports.
This position will represent the company to members. Make a difference by visiting members in home to assess and educate on care and treatment programs.
- Current, valid, unrestricted RN, Registered Nurse, license in the state of Illinois (or reciprocity).
- 2 years direct clinical care and 3 years wellness or managed care experience presenting clinical issues with members/physicians.
- Current IL driver's license, transportation and applicable insurance.
- Ability and willingness to travel within assigned territory.
- Knowledge of the health and wellness marketplace and employer trends.
- Verbal and written communication skills including discussing medical needs with members and interfacing with internal staff/management and external vendors and community resources.
- Analytical experience including medical data analysis.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, database experience and Web based applications.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 3 years wellness experience.
- Patient education experience.
- Condition Management experience.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Experience in managing complex or catastrophic cases.
- Certification in Case Management, Training, Project Management or nationally recognized health care certification
We aim to provide employees the tools they need to succeed as individuals and as employees. For this reason, we offer a competitive salary, health insurance, paid PTO, and paid holidays. Apply Now!
Click on the "Apply” button/submit
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.