RN Audit – Quality Improvement (ks677-ah)
Registered Nurse - Audit and QI | Austin, TX | Full Time and Temp to Perm
RN Audit – Quality Improvement
We are currently seeking to find Registered Nurses (RN) for several positions in Austin, TX. These are 6-month temp to hire positions.
We’ve worked with this organization for quite some time. Candidates get out there and really enjoy working there. This is an organization with many “lifers”, which means people work there their entire lives. It is very common to see people with 20 or 30 years of tenure with the company. They do promote well from within and many full-time employees work remote (full time or partial). This is a large organization and there are many different areas where your skills/experience are utilized so you’ll never get bored doing the same job year after year.
In a nutshell, you will be responsible for conducting audits as well as monitoring ongoing quality improvement activities. This will consist of ensuring compliance with company policies, regulatory and accrediting requirements as well as preparing reports for presentations to various departments and committees within the organization. You will also serve as a resource to internal departments regarding quality and utilization issues.
- Registered Nurse (RN) – Texas license (active, no restrictions)
- MUST live in the Dallas metroplex, this is NOT a remote position
- 3 years medical/surgical or psychiatric nursing experience
- 2 years utilization review or case management capacity (home health, hospice, managed care, case management, UR/UM, etc.)
- Quality improvement experience.
- Certified Professional Health Care Quality (CPHQ Certification), preferred but not required
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.