Risk Management Specialist (pa2419-rs)
Human Services Risk Management | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
Risk Management Specialist
We are currently accepting resumes for a qualified Risk Management Specialist to provide services to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia PA. If you meet the requirements below, we encourage you to apply and our staff will reach out to you to discuss this position further and answer any questions.
A successful candidate would possess the following knowledge and experience regarding:
- Supporting participants with intellectual disabilities in a variety of settings across the Commonwealth of PA.
- Risk - what puts people at risk; how that is discerned; what risk management is; relationship between individual cases and risk management; how risk management would be applied in individual cases; how it would be applied systemically; population-based evidence.
- Basic knowledge of statistics and statistical analysis.
- Basic knowledge of epidemiology.
- How to chart/graph data.
- Familiarity with Excel and statistical software.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related area or ten years’ experience in a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Incident Management/Risk Management, quantitative analysis, and reporting is preferred.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.