Review Team Member (4325rv)
Medical | Columbus, OH | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Review Team Member
Work Location: Columbus, OH
Knowledge of applicable regulations/laws governing advertising/marketing materials for licensees; Board of
Pharmacy office practices, & procedures; public relations; Skills in typing and word processing; Ability to think
critically, spot issues, review submissions for completeness, verify eligibility & compile all related information
necessary to approve advertising/marketing materials for dispensary licensees; compose basic correspondence & handle routine sensitive inquiries from the public.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
(These duties are illustrative only. Incumbents may perform some or all of these duties or other job-related duties as assigned.)
- Reviews & evaluates all assigned advertising/marketing materials, training & continuing education materials;
- Product identification assignment for licensees (i.e., ensures compliance with ORC and OAC by cross-checking the submission with the checklist of reasons for non-compliance;
- Identifies non-compliant submissions and documents the reasons for non-compliance;
- Updates internal tracking logs to reflect status determination of each submission;
- Attends required trainings to prepare, review, & evaluate all submissions relevant to the Review Team Member’s subject matter expertise;
- Becomes familiar with applicable legislation, rules, procedures, & other state agencies’ administrative duties & rules (e.g., Dept. of Commerce, Medical Board of Ohio., etc.);
- Adheres to guidance & direction from Board of Pharmacy personnel to ensure unbiased evaluation, confidentiality, & a fair process for all licensees.
- 24 months experience in a marketing and/or communications role requiring independent judgment
- Completion of Associate Core Coursework in marketing and/or communication, including 12 months
experience in a marketing/communication role requiring independent judgment
- Completion of Undergraduate Core Coursework in marketing and/or communication, including 6 months experience in a marketing/communication role requiring independent judgment
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.