Research Quality Coordinator (SCA2354RV)
Research | Houston, TX | Full Time
Research Quality Coordinator
A successful and established Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications for a full time Research Quality Coordinator to provide services at a premier medical facility in Houston, Texas. The Research Quality Coordinator provides departmental support and quality assurance expertise to ensure clinical research compliance with regulatory agencies. This position impacts compliance relating to human subject research. The position provides a great opportunity to gain and/or enhance work experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Serves as a liaison between the clinical research departments and federal agencies.
- Ensures regulatory compliance with federal, state, and local laws and policies related to institutional sponsored clinical research.
- Directs the preparation of reports and other documentation required for the department and/or regulatory agencies.
- Develops educational training program for all departmental personnel regarding federal and institutional guidelines for compliance.
- Required Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or related field.
- Three years of professional experience to include two years of clinical research or clinical patient care experience.
- Additional years of related experience and/or education may be substituted on a one to one basis.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.