Health Care | Bethesda, MD | Full Time
InGenesis, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified and talented Research Nurse to work at our client site the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD. This is a full-time position with benefits. Hours are Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing plus five (5) years of Pediatric experience with CPR certification.
- Strong Pediatric diagnostic and clinical skills.
- Preferred Pediatric experience with 2-11 year olds.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Complete screening forms and perform general administration of protocol-related tasks such as developing patient schedules, tracking lab results and providing follow up phone calls to subjects or their families.
- Provide expertise in patient care coordination and implementation of protocol requirements during onsite visits.
- Coordinate the collection, processing and handling of research and clinical laboratory samples.
- Oversee the collection, data entry, and assistance with special procedures focused on mitochondrial, energy or reduction/oxidation redox disorders in affiliation with NHGRI personnel.
- Complete data entry into CRIS, SharePoint and CTDB (Clinical Trials Database).
- Enter accurate data on Case Report forms (CRF's) in collaboration with the Study Coordinator.
- Act as point of contact among lab personnel, families and phlebotomy services to ensure timely acquisition and receipt of locally collected samples.
- Provide mentorship to staff nurses in order to ensure complete and competent care for patients with mitochondrial, energy or reduction/oxidation redox disorders on a study drug.
- Collaborate with Study Coordinator and assigned Study Monitor in obtaining informed consent/assent as needed.
- Participate in meetings and projects related to the care of patients with mitochondrial, energy or reduction/oxidation redox disorders.
- Ensure integrity of sensitive patient data in strict compliance with NIH policies.
- Ensure that all aspects of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) are met or exceeded as Associate Investigator.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Health Insurance Plans
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award, and dedicated to servicing our customers.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.