Research Laboratory Technician (3696)
Laboratory Technician | Columbus, OH | Contract
Research Laboratory Technician
Work Location: Columbus, OH
InGenesis seeks a Research Laboratory Technician with the ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Help make a difference in a Clinical Trials setting. The work schedule is M-F from 8am-4:30 pm or 10:30 am-7pm. These positions start contract with an option to get hire. Leverage your schooling and experience in a progressive lab setting. If you meet the qualifications and are ready to join our expanding team, please apply!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• DEPLOY your lab knowledge as you process biological specimens from patients enrolled in Clinical Trials studies
• SHOWCASE your attention to detail as you review protocols and protocol amendments, retrieve and ship samples and handle inventory management of supplies.
• UTILIZE systems to manage pending logs, amend reports, and related reports
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Associate or Bachelor degree in biological science or related field.
• Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel desired.
• Experience handling/processing blood, urine and other biological fluid samples strongly desired.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.