Finance | San Antonio, TX | Full Time
InGenesis, Inc. has achieved national recognition as an industry leader in the delivery of dynamic workforce solutions. InGenesis, Inc. supplies Fortune 500, academic and government clients with advanced workforce management and talent acquisition services. Established in 1998, InGenesis, Inc. has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies and one of the top job creators in the U.S. Our national presence, diverse service lines and expansive growth offer employees ample opportunities for professional growth and career development.
The Internal Reporting Analyst will be responsible for tracking and reporting data related to contracts with federal, state, and commercial customers. The employee will analyze and evaluate contract performance metrics to include contract usage rates, position fill rates, time-to-fill rates, turnover rates, and opportunity costs. The employee will be an integral part of the Contract Utilization department.
- Prepare and analyze contract performance reports, profit and loss statements, cost reports, and other reports related to contractual data
Analyze trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations
Determine and implement appropriate contract reporting procedures and methods
Report and present contractual data to management, and offer suggestions about resource utilization, contract usage strategies, and assumptions underlying performance reports
Prepare regular and ad hoc analyses and reports using PeopleSoft
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field required< >inimum of 2 years’ experience in similar role required
Strong analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail
Strong research, computer, and analytical skills, including proficiency in Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication, ability to work and interact well with others, and ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships
Strong initiative and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to identify problems and opportunities, gather relevant evidence, and make effective decisions using sound judgment
Ability to independently handle multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible to sudden changes in priorities and work assignments