Reimbursement Specialist / Medical Collector
Medical Administrative | Cerritos, CA | Temp to Perm
Reimbursement Representative / Medical Collection
We have an exciting opportunity for a Reimbursement Representative / Medical Collector to come join our client located in Cerritos, CA.
As a Reimbursement Representative you will responsible for accurate claims submission and accurate payment of claims according to Health Plans. So, if you’re ready to put your strong organizational, communicational, and analytical skills to work, then what are you waiting for? Apply today!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assures billing processes are compliant with payer requirement for Government, Commercial Health Plans and Medical Group payers.
- Assures accurate billing of coding and units required by payer and therapy type
- Analyze and rectify claims issues with payers by timely follow up of claim status/payment.
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of payer requirements prior to timely submission of claims to Health Plans, either electronic or hard copy.
- Assures required authorizations and medical documentation forms are in correspondence with claim submission for quick turn-around time
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years' experience in Medical Billing / Medical Collections
- Home Infusion experience is a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of HCPS and CPT codes
Key words: Medical Billing and collection, Medical Collector,