Registered Nurses - FT & FT Temp (Eloy, Arizona)
Nursing | Eloy, AZ | Full Time
Qualified RNs Needed
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses to provide full-time services as well as full-time temporary services at our government facility (ICE) located in Eloy, Arizona.
- Benefits-- medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Competitive pay
- Shift differentials
- 10 paid holidays
- 3 weeks PTO
- Paid orientation
- Government security clearance
- Obtains medical histories on patients referring medical problems to the physician, or mid level provider.
- Evaluates health care needs of patients and develops nursing care plans to meet those needs.
- Identifies and manages minor illnesses per established nursing protocols and refers other medical problems to the appropriate medical provider.
- Provides group and individual health education to patients.
- Ensure medical providers orders are implemented in a timely manner.
- The incumbent maintains a current Arizona nursing license, has an ADN or BSN and meets continuing education requirements for the State(s) licensed in.
- Maintains current BLS certification through the American Heart Association.
- Professional nursing principals, procedures, and techniques to patient care and nursing supervision.
- PC skills.
- Requirements for safety, infection control, quality assurance, maintenance of records of patients seen, statistical information gathering, etc.
- US citizenship
- Must be able to lift objects greater than 30 pounds
- Required to perform CPR standing or kneeling
- Must be able to assist patients in and out of wheelchairs
- The work may necessitate some physical characteristics that will be required when responding to an emergency situation, such as running short distance, prolonged standing and working in an austere environment.
InGenesis, Inc. has achieved national recognition as an industry leader in the delivery of dynamic workforce solutions. InGenesis supplies Fortune 500, academic and government clients with advanced workforce management and talent acquisition services. Established in 1998, InGenesis has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies and one of the top job creators in the U.S. Our national presence, diverse service lines and expansive growth offer employees ample opportunities for professional growth and career development.
InGenesis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.