Registered Nurse (RN) in Torrance, PA
Nursing | Terrance, PA | Full Time and Part Time
Qualified RNs Needed in Torrance, Pennsylvania
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses for per Diem services
- 5 days training that could be up to 4 hrs per day
- 3 shift times are needed to fill. May be able to request specific shift upon interviewing, but not guaranteed
- Could work up to 40 hours per week if needed to fill different areas of hospital
Key Job Duties
- Obtains medical histories on patients referring medical problems to the Physician, or Mid Level Provider
- Evaluates health care needs of patients and develops nursing care plans to meet those needs
- Identifies and manages minor illnesses per established nursing protocols and refers other medical problems to the appropriate medical provider
- Provides group and individual health education to patients
- Ensure medical providers orders are implemented in a timely manner
Education and Experience preferred
- Must have six months of clinical experience.
- The candidate must maintain a current and unrestricted Pennsylvania nursing license, possess an ADN or BSN and meet continuing education requirements for the State(s) licensed in
- Maintains current BLS certification through the American Heart Association
- Well-versed in professional nursing principals, procedures, and techniques for patient care and nursing supervision
- Proficient in a variety of PC programs
- Adheres to the requirements for safety, infection control, quality assurance, maintenance of records of patients seen, statistical information gathering, etc
Physical and Other Requirements
- Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment
- May work extended hours
- Other (specific to the job)
- The work may require physical exertion such as lifting objects greater than 30 pounds.
- Required to perform CPR standing or kneeling.
- Must be able to assist patients in and out of wheelchairs. The work may necessitate some physical characteristics that will be required when responding to an emergency situation, such as running short distance, prolonged standing and working in an austere environment.
- PD in detail and also explain the physical demands of the site to the potential employee.
InGenesis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.