Registered Nurse (RN) (5575)
Operating Room | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Registered Nurse (RN)
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to support the Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery department. In this role, you will perform a range of direct nursing care tasks in order to provide patients with the best care possible.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Follow-up on patient lab orders and medical clearances needed for surgery.
• Assist in the procedure room with staple removal, drain removal, dressing changes, etc.
• Call patients to discuss medical issues/complaints and educate them regarding their surgeries.
• Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
• Active Registered Nurse license as issued by the state of Texas.
• ADN or BSN degree.
• 3+ years’ experience in a Hospital environment
• Plastic/reconstructive experience preferred but not required.
• Current CPR/BLS and immunizations.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.