Registered Nurse - Post Anesthesia Care Unit (All Shifts) (4799)
Postanesthesia Care Unit | Dallas, TX | Contract
Registered Nurse – Post Anesthesia Care Unit (All Shifts)
Work Location: Dallas, TX
Job Summary/Description/Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
To care for patients who are waking up from anesthesia after surgery. Monitor post-operation vital signs, levels of consciousness, and assure patients safely wake from anesthesia. If you meet the qualifications, please apply and a Recruiter will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
• Graduate of NLN approved Nursing program.
• Licensure as Registered Nurse by Texas Board of Examiners
• Two (2) years’ experience required in PACU (Phase 1 recovery) ICU experience considered with at least 1 year PACU experience/exposure.
• BCLS, ACLS required and PALS is a bonus
• Operate basic nursing equipment.
• Exposure to urology and general surgery cases preferred
• Exposure to GYN cases preferred
• Exposure to ENT (Ear Nose Throat) experience preferred
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.