Registered Nurse (ohio3982-3980-rv)
Nursing | Grafton, OH | Full Time
(General, Dialysis, Mental Health)
We are currently seeking qualified and energetic individuals to provide excellent health care services at State-run healthcare clinics. The positions offer’s an opportunity to enhance and/or gain valuable work experience while working within the state employment system. Needed for all shifts, rotating weekends. Also hiring part-time as well.
Join our Team! We encourage you to apply and discover more about this opportunity and others. Upon applying, we will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
- Provides professional nursing care to students hospitalized in student health services unit, or to inmates, juvenile detainees, or consumers housed in state-owned/operated facility or institution
- Observes, assesses, and records symptom, reactions, and progress of infirmary patients and or clinic out-patients
- Makes nursing rounds
- Takes and records vitals
- Prepares and administers prescribed medication
- Order treatment plans and/or immunizations
- Provides immediate medical attention during Emergency situations
- Statement of Work provided to interested candidates for review
Major Work Characteristics:
Knowledge of professional registered nursing procedures; state and federal regulations, policies and procedures related to nursing; public relations; employee training and development, inventory control. Skill in the operation of medical equipment. Ability to deal with some abstract but mostly concrete variables; write meaningful, concise, and accurate reports; gather, collate, and classify information about data, people or things; demonstrate physical fitness.
- Unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) licensure issued by the State of Ohio
- Current CPR certification
- Associates Degree Nursing (ADN) or Bachelors of Science-Nursing (BSN)
- 6 months of experience in a clinical setting
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.