Registered Nurse (ohio3076ob)
Nursing | Cleveland, OH | Full Time, Part Time, and Contract
(General, Dialysis, Mental Health)
ARE YOU A REGISTERED NURSE SEARCHING FOR A CHANGE AND A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We seek qualified and energetic Registered Nurses to provide excellent health care services at State-run healthcare clinics. Our aim is to help you find valuable employment in the area of healthcare. We focus on placing healthcare professionals in their chosen field and focus our placement efforts as a huge responsibility and rewarding profession.
We encourage you to Join Our Team and apply! Upon applying and meeting the qualifications, we will reach out to you and answer any further questions you may have about this opportunity. We are one of the largest workforce solutions firms in the United States, ensuring significant employment opportunities with available positions across the nation.
Major Work Characteristics:
Knowledge of professional registered nursing procedures; state and federal regulations, policies and procedures related to nursing; public relations; employee training and development, inventory control. Skill in the operation of medical equipment. Ability to deal with some abstract but mostly concrete variables; write meaningful, concise, and accurate reports; gather, collate, and classify information about data, people or things; demonstrate physical fitness.
- Unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) licensure issued by the State of Ohio
- Current CPR certification
- Associates Degree Nursing (ADN) or Bachelor of Science-Nursing (BSN)
- 6 months of experience in a clinical setting
- Provides professional nursing care to students hospitalized in student health services unit, or to inmates, juvenile detainees, or consumers housed in state-owned/operated facility or institution
- Observes, assesses, and records symptom, reactions, and progress of infirmary patients and or clinic out-patients
- Makes nursing rounds
- Takes and records vitals
- Prepares and administers prescribed medication
- Order treatment plans and/or immunizations
- Provides immediate medical attention during Emergency situations
- Other duties as assigned
- Statement of Work provided to interested candidates for review
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.