Registered Nurse III (de-3874bb)
Medical | New Castle, DE | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Registered Nurse III
Work Location: New Castle, DE
Job Summary /Description
Positions at this level are skilled in making independent judgement in complex situations. May serve as charge nurse or team leader by delegating assignments and reviewing the work of staff. Regular contacts are with individuals and/or their families, staff nurses, supervisory nurses, physicians, health care facilities, and other administrative staff.
Applicants must have education, training and/or experience demonstrating competence in each of the following areas:
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Nursing OR Master’s degree or higher in Nursing
- At least one-year experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Possession of a Delaware Registered Nurse license OR multi-state compact license
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, and procedures of registered nursing.
- Knowledge of quality assurance techniques.
- Knowledge of the specific program area of practice.
- Knowledge of individual/group dynamics.
- Skill in providing health care instruction and guidance to individuals, families, community groups and/or nursing home facilities.
- Skill in accurate documentation.
- Ability to plan, implement and evaluate nursing care plans.
- Ability to complete records and reports in a timely manner.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with individuals, families and co-workers.
- Ability to interpret data and apply the appropriate problem-solving techniques.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.