REGISTERED NURSE HEMATOLOGY/ONCOLOGY
Health Care | San Antonio, TX | Full Time
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS
A successful and established Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications for a Registered Nurse with Hematology/Oncology experience to provide services at a premier teaching facility in San Antonio, Texas. The position offers a great opportunity to network within the University of Texas employment system.
Provides direct nursing care to patients in hospital or health care facility.
Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatment and examination of patients.
Administers prescribed medications and treatments, observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions.
Takes vital signs to detect deviations from normal.
May prepare rooms, sterilize instruments, equipment and supplies.
- Associates degree with three years of professional nursing experience.
- Current Texas RN license.
- Certification in Basic Life Support training (BLS) from the American Heart Association
- Nurse Intermediate Clinical Hematology/Oncology experience
- Prefers an RN with ONS Bio Chemotherapy Certification to administer chemotherapy will accept experience in IV Infusion and Support View Care Hydration in lieu of Bio Chemo Certification
- 3 years’ experience required
InGenesis supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.