Registered Nurse (Frackville-cgteam)
Nursing | Frackville, PA | Full Time and Contract
Work Location: Frackville, PA
We are seeking an RN with the ability to write concise and accurate reports, collate and classify information and with the ability to enter health data for residents into electronic medical records data base.
We understand that we are defined by the quality of our employee, and we proudly offer competitive benefits package to our personnel, including
- Flexible Scheduling (1st and 2nd Shift Available)
- Competitive Pay
- Competitive Compensation
- Career Growth
- RN License in Pennsylvania as issued by the Board of Nursing
- Proficient knowledge of professional registered nursing procedures, state and federal regulations, policies and procedures related to nursing, training and development, and inventory control
- Proficient computer skills to include, but not limited to, Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrate physical fitness
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.