Nursing | Taylor, TX | Full Time
A successful and established Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications for full time, part time, and PRN Registered Nurses. This is a great opportunity to gain and/or enhance valuable work experience. The position offers a competitive salary, PTO, paid holidays, and shift differentials.
- Maintains a current nursing license, have an (ADN) or (BSN) and meets continuing education requirements for the State of Texas
- Maintains current BLS certification through the American Heart Association
- Adhere to professional nursing principals, procedures, and techniques for patient care and nursing supervision
- Must be proficient in various PC programs
- Must adhere to requirements for safety, infection control, quality assurance, maintenance of records of patients seen, statistical information gathering, etc.
Physical and Other Requirements:
- Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment
- Must be available to work rotating shifts.
- Other (specific to the job)
- Must be able to lift objects greater than 30 pounds
- Required to perform CPR standing or kneeling
- Must be able to assist patients in and out of wheelchairs
InGenesis supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.