Health Care | Goldsboro, NC | Contract
InGenesis is seeking Registered Nurses to provide full-time temporary services for a state-operated North Carolina Alcohol and Drug Abuse Treatment Centers specifically designed to provide inpatient treatment, psychiatric stabilization and medical detoxification for individuals with substance use and other co-occurring mental health diagnoses. This position offers competitive pay and generous shift differentials.
InGenesis, is one of the fastest growing, most diversified and most successfully privately-owned staffing firms in the nation, providing leading edge talent acquisition and workforce solutions. We staff for numerous Federal, State, and Commercial Entities with over 3,000 employees nationwide!
Come be a part of our winning team today!
- Obtains medical histories on patients referring medical problems to the Physician or Mid-Level Provider
- Evaluates health care needs of patients and develops nursing care plans
- Identifies and manages minor illnesses per established nursing protocols and refers other medical problems to the appropriate medical provider
- Provides group and individual health education to patients
- Ensures medical providers orders are implemented in a timely manner
- Maintain a current nursing license, have an ADN or BSN and meet continuing education requirements for the State of North Carolina
- Maintains current BLS certification through the American Heart Association
- Adhere to professional nursing principals, procedures, and techniques for patient care and nursing supervision
- Must be proficient in various PC programs
- Must adhere to requirements for safety, infection control, quality assurance, maintenance of records of patients seen, statistical information gathering, etc.
- 1 year clinical experience working with the population served at the Facility.
- CPI / NCI Training / Certification
Health/Welfare Stipend for Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term disability, and AD&D policy. We provide a 401K plan, 2 weeks PTO, 7 sick days, 10 Paid Federal holidays.
InGenesis supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.