Health Care | Chillicothe, OH | Full Time
InGenesis has an immediate need for a REGISTERED NURSE to provide services at a Correctional Facility in Chillicothe, OH. Offering a very competitive hourly rate and benefits package!
InGenesis, is one of the fastest growing, most diversified and most successfully privately-owned staffing firms in the nation, providing leading edge talent acquisition and workforce solutions. We staff for numerous Federal, State, and Commercial Entities with over 3,000 employees nationwide!
Come be a part of our winning team today!
- Provides professional nursing care to students hospitalized in student health services unit, or to inmates, juvenile offenders, or consumers housed in state-owned/operated facility/institution
- Organizes & oversees 'code blue' team
- Performs clerical tasks (e.g., charts & records all medications, treatments & pertinent medical information; completes required reports such as incident & accident reports; documents Medicaid information; orders supplies & equipment; maintains constant & exact inventory of all controlled drugs, medication & equipment)
- The incumbent maintains a current nursing license, has a BSN and meets continuing education
requirements for the State(s) licensed in.
- Current BLS (AHA).
- Updated Immunization Record.
Health/Welfare Stipend for Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term disability, and AD&D policy. We provide a 401K plan, 2 weeks PTO, 7 sick days, 10 Paid Federal holidays.
InGenesis supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.