Registered Nurse - Corrections (Part Time) (5355)
Correctional | Columbus, OH | Contract
Registered Nurse – Corrections (Part Time)
Work Location: Columbus, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking a part time Registered Nurse (PRN) to provide nursing care on an as needed basis, typically once a week. In this role, you’ll provide professional nursing care to students hospitalized in student health services unit, or to inmates/juvenile offenders housed in state-operated facility.
If you’re ready to provide these patients with the best care possible, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Assess and record symptoms, reactions, and progress of patients.
• Make nursing rounds, record vitals, prepare and administer prescribed medications.
• Provide immediate medical attention to emergencies.
• Organize and oversee 'code blue' team.
• Direct lower-level health care staff assigned to area.
• Chart and record medications, treatments and medical information.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• License: Current licensure as registered professional nurse as issued by the Ohio Board of Nursing.
• Biennial renewal of license as registered nurse.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.