Registered Nurse - Clinic Immunizations (3462)
Clinic | Columbus, OH | Contract
Registered Nurse – Clinic Immunizations
Work Location: Columbus, OH
InGenesis has an exciting opportunity available for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our Department of Health team. Primary role will be administering immunizations at various State funded facilities. If you meet the qualifications, please apply and a recruiter will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Provides professional nursing care in state funded facilities &, observes, assesses & records symptoms, records vitals, prepares & administers prescribed immunizations
• Performs clerical tasks (e.g., charts & records all medications, treatments & pertinent medical information)
• Performs other duties as assigned and requested
• Requires current licensure as registered professional nurse in state of Ohio as issued by Board of Nursing
• Biennial renewal of licensure as Registered Nurse required
• Current CPR certification
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.