Health Care | Eloy, AZ | Full Time and Temporary
Qualified RNs Needed
InGenesis is seeking Registered Nurses to provide full-time services at a government processing facility located in Eloy, AZ. This position offers competitive pay, health benefits, paid holidays, PTO, generous shift differentials and government security clearance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Obtains medical histories on patients referring medical problems to the Physician or Mid-Level Provider
- Evaluates health care needs of patients and develops nursing care plans
- Identifies and manages minor illnesses per established nursing protocols and refers other medical problems to the appropriate medical provider
- Provides group and individual health education to patients
- Ensures medical providers orders are implemented in a timely manner
- Maintain a current nursing license, have an ADN or BSN and meet continuing education requirements for the State of Arizona.
- Maintains current BLS certification through the American Heart Association
- Adhere to professional nursing principals, procedures, and techniques for patient care and nursing supervision
- Must be proficient in various PC programs
- Must adhere to requirements for safety, infection control, quality assurance, maintenance of records of patients seen, statistical information gathering, etc.
Physical and Other Requirements:
- Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment
- Must be available to work rotating shifts.
- Other (specific to the job)
About InGenesis :
At InGenesis we are the industry leader in the delivery of dynamic workforce solution, supporting fortune 500 companies, government entities, and academic institutions with global operations. We take pride in working with candidates and employers collectively providing the upmost level of professionalism.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.