Registered Nurse (Cary NC-cg-es)
Pharmacy Technician | Cary, NC | Full Time and Contract
Work Location: Cary NC
The Clinical Case Educator is an important role in our team. The nurse is passionate and is committed to provide a high level of patient care and counseling patients enrolled in the Medication Therapy Program. The ideal candidate has great communication skills, problem solving skills, and must be self-motivated. This person will be driven to help team members to achieve the mission of providing high level of care to patients.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
- Counsel and educate new/existing patients on specialty drug therapies
- Adherence to contracted and accrediting regulations as indicated by drug specification
- Complete, thorough and accurate documentation utilizing good documentation practice and compliance to industry standards and regulations
- Discuss potential/current side effects with patients to educate about treatment alternatives and facilitate ongoing therapy adherence
- Identify and report adverse events (AEs) and product complaints (PCs) to the manufacturer, FDA, and/or other governing authorities
- Specialty drug verification and education. Provider/patient conduit to support therapeutic longevity.
- Adherence to patient management programs through call cadence schedules, medication management programing, drug counseling and provider collaboration.
- Maintenance of patient demographic records, medical history and records in accordance to federal HIPAA standards
- Collaboration with Pharmacy Support teams to ensure timely and accurate delivery of specialty drugs
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Registered Nurse with current unrestricted compact state license or primary NC licensure
- Associates, Bachelor or higher degree in Nursing or accredited nursing diploma
- Ability to obtain licensing in all states and United States territories serviced within 3 months of employment through Biologics supported programming (minimal application guidelines apply)
- Five plus (5+) years acute clinical experience
- Five (5) or more years of nursing experience with at least one (1) year of acute, inpatient care preferred
- Computer skills, including e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet and web-based programs
- Effective orally and in writing communication, experience with motivational interviewing preferably
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret practice standards, professional journals, technical procedures and government standards and regulations
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.