Health Care | Grafton, OH | Part Time
Calling all RNs: Create your own perfect work-life schedule
Our client has exciting positions available for any Licensed Practical Nurses who wish to find their perfect work-life balance through flexible hours and shifts. Opportunities exist for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts, full-time, part-time, and per-diem employment.
A per-diem position could be the perfect supplement to your current role or perhaps applying for a full-time change of pace is just what you need. Select your ideal shift and utilize your expertise to make a difference in hospitals and clinics across the state.
Major Worker Characteristics:
Knowledge of professional registered nursing procedures; state & federal regulations, policies & procedures related to nursing; public relations; employee training & development*; inventory control. Skill in operation of medical equipment (e.g., stethoscope, otoscope, blood pressure cuff, EKG machine). Ability to deal with some abstract but mostly concrete variables; write meaningful, concise & accurate reports; gather, collate & classify information about data, people or things; demonstrate physical fitness. (*) Developed after employment.
- Requires current licensure as registered professional nurse in state of Ohio as issued by Board of Nursing per Section 4723.03 of Ohio Revised Code.
- Provides professional nursing care to students hospitalized in student health services unit, or to inmates, juvenile offenders, or consumers housed in state-owned/operated facility/institution &/or staff,
- Organizes & oversees 'code blue' team; directs health care staff (e.g., hospital aides & licensed practical nurses) assigned to area
- Provides general nursing, direct care and/or programming assistance
- Performs clerical tasks (e.g., charts & records all medications, treatments & pertinent medical information; completes required reports such as incident & accident reports; documents Medicaid information; orders supplies & equipment; maintains constant & exact inventory of all controlled drugs, medication & equipment.
*Statement of Work will be provided for review to all interested candidates
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law