Nursing | Toledo, OH | Full Time
STATE of OHIO
ARE YOU A REGISTERED NURSE SEARCHING FOR A CHANGE AND A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? InGenesis is seeking qualified and energetic individuals to provide excellent health care services at State run healthcare clinics.
- Provides professional nursing care to students hospitalized in student health services unit, or to inmates, juvenile detainees, or consumers housed in state-owned/operated facility or institution
- Observes, assesses, and records symptom, reactions, and progress of infirmary patients and or clinic out-patients
- Makes nursing rounds
- Takes and records vitals
- Prepares and administers prescribed medication
- Order treatment plans and/or immunizations
- Provides immediate medical attention during Emergency situations
- Statement of Work provided to interested candidates for review
Major Work Characteristics:
Knowledge of professional registered nursing procedures; state and federal regulations, policies and procedures related to nursing; public relations; employee training and development, inventory control. Skill in operation of medical equipment. Ability to deal with some abstract but mostly concrete variables; write meaningful, concise, and accurate reports; gather, collate, and classify information about data, people or things; demonstrate physical fitness.
- Unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) licensure issued by State of Ohio
- Associates Degree Nursing (ADN) or Bachelors of Science Nursing (BSN)
- 6 months of experience in a clinical setting