Registered Nurse - Associate (4381-ds)
Nursing | San Antonio, TX | Part Time and Contract
Registered Nurse - Associate
Work Location: San Antonio TX
To provide direct nursing care to patients in hospital or health care facility. PRN work and Saturday clinic Mon-Fri 4pm-7pm, Saturday 8-5
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatment and examination of patients.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments, observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions.
- Takes vital signs to detect deviations from normal.
- May prepare rooms, sterilize instruments, equipment and supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Current Texas RN license.
- Associates degree with one year of professional nursing experience.
- Certification in Basic Life Support training (BLS).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.