Health Care | San Diego, CA | Full Time
Full Time Registered Nurse's Needed in San Diego, CA
We are currently seeking qualified Full time Registered Nurse's to provide full time services at our government facility in San Diego, CA. Located near the southern part of San Diego. This position offers great benefits such as competitive salary, generous shift differentials, heath and welfare, paid time off, paid federal holidays, and government security clearance.
Key Job Duties
- Obtains medical histories on patients by completing necessary paperwork and referring any medical problems to the Physician or Mid Level Provider
- Assists with medical appointments, emergencies, and sick call by taking vital signs and documenting patient's medical complaints
- Ensures the medical provider's orders are implemented
- Applies knowledge of drugs and therapeutics when administering medication
- Assists with maintenance of medical equipment and quality control of laboratory reagents
Education and Experience Preferred
- The candidate must maintain a current, unrestricted, California nursing license and meet continuing education requirements for the State(s) licensed in
- Maintains a current BLS certification through the American Heart Association
- Must adhere to professional nursing principals, procedures, and techniques for patient care and nursing supervision
- Must be proficient in various PC programs
- Must adhere to requirements for safety, infection control, quality assurance, maintenance of records of patients seen, statistical information gathering, etc
Physical and Other Requirements
- Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment
- May work extended hours
- Other (specific to the job)
- The work may require physical exertion such as lifting objects greater than 30 pounds.
- Required to perform CPR standing or kneeling.
- Must be able to assist patients in and out of wheelchairs.
- The work may necessitate some physical characteristics that will be required when responding to an emergency situation, such as running short distance, prolonged standing and working in an austere environment.
InGenesis provides healthcare management and staffing solutions to government, education and corporate clients and is one of America's fastest-growing independent companies.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. .