Health Care | Marion, OH | Full Time
STATE of OHIO
ARE YOU A REGISTERED NURSE SEARCHING FOR A CHANGE AND A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? An established and successful Texas based Workforce Solutions Company is seeking qualified and energetic individuals to provide excellent health care services at State run healthcare clinics. The positions offers an opportunity to enhance and/or gain valuable work experience while working within the state employment system.
· Provides professional nursing care to students hospitalized in student health services unit, or to inmates, juvenile detainees, or consumers housed in state-owned/operated facility or institution
· Observes, assesses, and records symptom, reactions, and progress of infirmary patients and or clinic out-patients
· Makes nursing rounds
· Takes and records vitals
· Prepares and administers prescribed medication
· Order treatment plans and/or immunizations
· Provides immediate medical attention during Emergency situations
· Statement of Work provided to interested candidates for review
Major Work Characteristics:
Knowledge of professional registered nursing procedures; state and federal regulations, policies and procedures related to nursing; public relations; employee training and development, inventory control. Skill in operation of medical equipment. Ability to deal with some abstract but mostly concrete variables; write meaningful, concise, and accurate reports; gather, collate, and classify information about data, people or things; demonstrate physical fitness.
· Unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) licensure issued by State of Ohio
· Associates Degree Nursing (ADN) or Bachelors of Science Nursing (BSN)
· 6 months of experience in a clinical setting