Registered Dental Assistant
Dental Assistant | Pomona, CA | Full Time
Registered Dental Assistant - Pomona
InGenesis has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Dental Assistant in Pomona, CA area.
Primary purpose to assist clinical faculty, dental students and other clinical support staff in the provision of oral health care to patients in the College of Dental Medicine Clinics. Facilitates the efficient delivery of patient care working as part of a multidisciplinary dental team, with the primary role as chairside dental assistant for faculty and student providers.
Individuals must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Must be a registered dental assistant in the state of CA;
- Have a minimum of (3) three years’ experience as a dental assistant;
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Certified in the operation of dental radiographic equipment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively interact with health care professionals, students, and patients.
- Experience with computers, printers, calculator, fax machine, copy machine operation, and telephone operation.
- Must be able to work Saturdays if needed