Regional Clinic Manager (f-2731cc)
Administration | Bethesda, MD | Full Time
Regional Clinic Manager
Senior Special Projects Manager
We are currently accepting applications for a full-time Regional Clinic Manager to provide services at the Bethesda MD Federal Occupational Health facility. The position offers a great work/life balance working 40/hours weekly. It also provides a great opportunity to enhance and/or gain valuable work experience while working within the federal employment system.
Join our Team! We encourage you to apply and discover more about this opportunity. Upon applying and meeting the position requirements, we will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Regional Clinic Manager (RCM) provides the first level of oversight for FOH Clinic Operations within designated region. The RCM provides direct supervision to contracted Area Clinic Managers within designated regions and reports directly to the FOH Chief of Clinics (CCS). The RCM ensures clinic and nursing compliance with TJC standards, FOH clinic operational performance, and nursing compliance with FOH Policies and SOPs.
- Must possess BSN and have minimum of 3 years of experience in clinical leadership, or an Associate’s Degree with 5 years of clinical leadership experience. Must have current license in one of the 50 states
- Graduate from a National League of Nursing (NLN) accredited school of nursing (Diploma, AND, or BSN)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in occupational health
- Council for Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation (CAOHC) Certification for Audiometry
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) approved Spirometry Course
- Current CPR/AED for Health Care Professionals certification
- Knowledge of principles and practices of healthcare administration of multi-site health care system
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Federal Occupational Health (FOH) policies and procedures and any changes and updates
- Comprehensive knowledge of TJC Ambulatory Care Standards
- Demonstrates SME in the provision and systemic management of all occupational health services provided in FOH clinics. Anticipates and addresses potential problems with service delivery.
- Experience within the last 5 years working in an accredited organization
- Microsoft Office software with high proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Project and Visio Plus
- SME of operations of health care clinics, preferably occupational health clinics
- Excellent writing skills with experience in drafting operational policies and procedures
- Experience with monitoring and evaluating clinical systems including developing indicators, data collection instruments, compiling data, analyzing data, and creating monitoring and evaluation reports
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must demonstrate an ability to successfully engage a diverse group of people.
- Must have good organizational, problem-solving and critical thinking skills and the ability to demonstrate organizational and political savvy
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Health Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, Life and Disability Insurances
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.