Talent Acquisition Specialist | Houston, TX | Contract
Work Location: Houston, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a recruiter to provide operational expertise on candidate or client recruitment services. Utilize your exceptional customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills in this role.
Do you have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals, identifying roadblocks, and overcoming objections? Then this position is for you! Apply today and we’ll contact you to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Develop and execute recruiting strategies to meet/exceed recruitment goals.
• Utilize job boards, social media, and networking to identify candidates.
• Maintain a pipeline of strong candidates in anticipation of client needs.
• Develop thorough understanding of client specific needs and individual position requirements.
• Screen applications, interview prospects, coordinate client interviews, etc.
• Assess individual’s overall suitability for client’s needs.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
• Preferred Education: Master’s degree in human resources or related field.
• Experience: 3+ years of professional human resources experience in large, fast-paced organization.
• Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Sr. Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), preferred.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.