Talent Acquisition Specialist | Houston, TX | Contract
Work Location: Houston, TX
InGenesis seeks a Recruiter to provide operational expertise of recruitment services. Impacts recruitment throughout the company. In this role, the Recruiter will focus on candidate high-volume recruitment and sourcing for full-desk positions ranging from light industrial to patient care (nurses, research data coordinators, administrative and IT positions), attend Job Fairs as needed, phone screening, and attend mass interviews. If you meet the qualifications, please apply and a Recruiter will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Performs candidate or client related services to deliver quality recruitment services for institution.
• Responsible for the identification, assessment and development of external and internal candidate pools for institution vacancies utilizing various sourcing strategies and techniques.
• Ensures that suitably qualified candidates are identified and available to interview for posted vacancies.
• Responsible for interviewing prospective candidates and matching their skills/interest with open positions.
• Ensures that client needs are identified and met through identified recruitment delivery methods.
• Makes official offers to candidates once department approves recruitment offer.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field required.
• Master's degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
• Require three (3) years of professional Human Resources experience in a fast-paced, large and complex organization.
• May substitute required education degree with additional years of equivalent experience on a one-to-one basis.
• Prefer Senior Professional Human Resources (SPHR) from Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) or Professional in Human Resources (PHR) from (SHRM)
• Taleo experience a plus – MUST have ATS experience
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.