Real Estate Analyst (5058)
Financial Analyst | Rutherford, NJ | Contract
Real Estate Analyst
Work Location: Rutherford, NJ
InGenesis has an exciting opportunity for a Real Estate Analyst to review and analyze all real estate lease and capital requests for domestic and international operations. Real estate experience is not required for this position. The right candidate will be detail-oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills. If you’re ready to join our expanding team and meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Review, analyze, and route for approval companywide lease and capital project requests related to space acquisition for domestic and international operations.
• Prepare financial analysis for real estate options.
• Administer domestic leases and subleases including disbursement of rent payments.
• Prepare and analyze domestic facilities annual budget and review monthly expense variances.
• Maintain global list of real estate and annual reporting.
• Analyze and compare KPIs and metrics.
• Collect annual property insurance data points for domestic facilities and cost for global facilities.
• Ad hoc analysis as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• 3-5 years’ experience in financial analysis and budgeting.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.