Psychiatric Nurse for the Developmentally Disabled (2171)
Psych | Dayton, OH | Contract
Psychiatric Nurse for the Developmentally Disabled
Work Location: Dayton, OH
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Assess and evaluate nursing and medical needs of patients who are institutionalized
• Implements nursing care plan while observing, evaluating, and recording patient behaviors
• Directs delivery of and evaluates psychiatric and nursing care of patients as delivered by lower-level professional and non-professional staff
• Prepares and reviews records and reports
• Serves as interdisciplinary treatment team member, attends seminars, meetings, and conferences
• All additional job duties as described in the Position Description that will be provided to all interested candidates for their review
• ADN OR BSN Licensed to practice nursing in the State of Ohio
• Basic Life Support—American Heart Association-Healthcare Provider
• Experience in providing health services to the developmentally disabled
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.