Psychiatric Nurse for Developmentally Disabled (5036)
Psychiatry | Orient, OH | Contract
Psychiatric Nurse for Developmentally Disabled
Work Location: Orient, OH
InGenesis seeks a Psychiatric Nurse to provide professional nursing care in busy development center. The right candidate for this position will have skill in operation of medical equipment, the ability to handle some abstract but mostly concrete variables, and write meaningful, concise, & accurate reports. If you meet the qualifications and are ready to join our expanding team, please apply and we’ll contact you soon!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Assess and evaluate nursing and medical needs of patients who are institutionalized.
• Initiate & direct implementation of nursing care plan.
• Observe, evaluate, and record patient behavior, condition, & response to medication, treatment, & therapeutic activities.
• Direct delivery of & evaluate psychiatric and nursing care of patients as delivered by lower-level professional and non-professional staff.
• Prepare and review records and reports.
• Serve as interdisciplinary treatment team member, attend seminars, meetings, and conferences.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Current license as Registered Professional Nurse in the state of Ohio as issued by the Board of Nursing.
• Biennial renewal of licensure as Registered Nurse.
• Experience with psychiatric or developmentally disabled nursing preferred.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.