Provider Contract Developer (KS-ah)
Account Management | Laguna Hills, CA | Full Time
Provider Contract Developer
Laguna Hills CA
We are currently seeking to fill a Provider Network Developer position near Laguna Hills CA. This is a full-time direct hire/perm placement position (not a contract or temp to hire position).
The company is small but growing at an explosive rate, which means there are unlimited opportunities for advancement for the right person. Our client has an excellent reputation for keeping their employees happy, which means they offer a very great work environment. Some companies over-hire when business is good but lay off when profits declines. This company doesn’t engage in that practice. They are very good at setting goals and meeting their projections. The result is long term employee retention.
In a nutshell, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing provider relationships with facilities, medical groups and other providers within the managed care sector. You will also be responsible for evaluating, negotiating and implementing contracts with the facilities.
- For assigned clients, you will retain and grow the accounts and work closely with them to understand their expectations
- Conduct face-to-face client meetings on a regular basis
- Analyze and evaluate the needs of each account in order to offer additional services/products.
- Work closely with clients to ensure all needs are being met.
- Work in conjunction with sales teams to add new clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- 6 years of experience in developing/maintaining the provider network within the managed care, health plan or hospital sector
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.