Project Manager TA-415
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania | Harrisburg, PA | Full Time
Senior Community Centers Aging Services Project Manager Needed
To work with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of Aging
Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop program standards based on the guidelines set forth by the federal Administration on Community Living, provide a consistent and standardized structure throughout the Commonwealth.
- Review budgets and provide program parameters for operating efficiently and within budgetary guidelines.
- Provide the Director of Aging Services with status reports on senior community center aging services projects and activities.
- Develop, monitor and track monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual program reporting to meet state and federal reporting requirements.
- Assist with development of all senior community center aging services program marketing plans and materials.
- Keep abreast of project management and federal best practices for senior community center aging services programs and develop strategies to implement those practices in the Pennsylvania.
- Provide guidance and technical assistance to bureau director, Program and aging services agencies throughout the Commonwealth on program standards and implementation.
- Assist with the development, standardization, implementation and maintenance of project policies and procedures as well as current or potential grant opportunities.
- Serve as a representative for the Bureau of Aging Services at internal and external workgroups and committees.
- Provide information and recommendations regarding all projects that impact senior community centers and aging services including relevant grants and funding opportunities.
- Assist in grant development and application process for all funding opportunities that involve senior community centers and aging services.
- Serve as speaker to state, local, public and private groups on senior community centers and aging services related topics.
- Assist with establishment of dashboard reports and benchmarks based on reporting needs for senior community centers and aging services.
- Run mandatory and ad-hoc reports related to aging services operations to meet federal, state and agency reporting requests and requirements.
- Manage day-to-day project operational aspects such as:
- Effectively communicate project expectations and progress to project team in a timely and clear fashion
- Confer with other department staff for the acquisition of information necessary to complete the project
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities when appropriate to project team participants
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the coordinating offices
- Track and monitor project milestones and objectives through review, evaluation and analysis of program and budgetary data port status and progress
- Develop, analyze, and troubleshoot project schedules
- Provides project status and progress reports
A bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
A minimum of two (2) years’ experience with project management which includes managing a project ensuring that it is on schedule, within scope, and adherence to the budget.
Knowledge of the principles and practices of project management methodology.
Advanced Skills Microsoft Office Products.
InGenesis provides healthcare management and staffing solutions to government, education and corporate clients and is one of America's fastest-growing independent companies.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.