Project Manager (pa3873-4210-sc)
Health Care | Harrisburg, PA | Full Time and Contract
The Project Manager will provide project management services and technical assistance; Provide technical assistance on project flow as needed; Provide technical assistance to support a variety of project and implementation teams; Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large-scale projects.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
- Facilitate project development on key projects.
- Ensure project deliverables are defined and goals/objectives of projects are met.
- Supports and solicits input from team members at all levels within the organization.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and within defined scope.
- Manage resource allocations and project deliverables.
- Coordinate training strategies, requirements, and plans as related to project management and project flow.
- Consults and reviews with management project proposals to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing the project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
- Provide leadership and direction to project teams and facilitate conflict resolution and team building.
- Identifies opportunities for business process improvements.
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Provide training to staff on key topics related to project flow and development.
- Participate on internal workgroups that may encompass waiver renewals, RFP development, and design of reporting requirements, statistical compilation, development of performance and outcome measures, and other topics as assigned.
- Remain current with new technology and industry best practices through training, networking, and personal initiative.
- Perform research through direct contact or by electronic means.
- Analyze a variety of material and data and develop conclusions.
- Ability to transport and use any audio-visual equipment and materials to perform the job required to accomplish essential functions.
- Ability to analyze complex issues and solve them creatively.
- Ability to orally communicate effectively in English with others in all levels of group and individual contacts.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, using the English language, including computer-based communication using e-mail, word processing and data base systems.
- Ability to work with a variety of individuals in teams, both as a leader and as a participant, who are geographically dispersed.
- Ability to work well and cooperate with the county and departmental staff. This includes demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of instructing/presenting to various audiences using adult learning strategies.
- Ability to present oneself in a professional manner to include personal appearance and a pleasant demeanor to others.
- Ability to provide personal, reliable vehicle for own travel requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience with project management which includes managing a project ensuring that it is on schedule, within scope, and adherence to the budget.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of project management methodology.
- Advanced Skills Microsoft Office Products.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.