Project Manager (3755)
Project Manager | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
The Project Manager will attend to ODP statewide needs assessment. If you meet the qualifications, please apply and a Recruiter will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Project Manager of ODPs statewide needs assessment (SIS™ and PA Supplement)
• Oversight and coordination with the Need’s Assessment Administration Vendor and the SIS Assessment Tool vendor.
• Serve as the Central Office SIS WG Lead directing ongoing development and statewide implementation of the SIS process
• Facilitate weekly conference calls with KEPRO
• Consult and/or provide technical assistance to County Programs, AEs, SCOs, Providers and Individual/Families
• Coordinate stakeholder forums across the state
• Develop policies and procedures
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or Education Field preferred
• One (1) year of professional experience in developing, implementing or evaluating human services, sociology, public health, health care services, or health care insurance programs OR
• Any equivalent combination of experience and training that includes at least two (2) years of professional experience in the ID/A system and an Associate’s degree.
• Require knowledge of Project Management Methodology
• Required advanced computer skills to include, but not limited, to Microsoft Office Products.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.