Program Specialist (PA1844RS)
Health Care | Harrisburg, PA | Full Time
Seeking a qualified PROGRAM SPECIALIST to provide services to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in Harrisburg PA. The position offers a structured schedule which allows for a great work/life balance all while servicing your local government and making a difference in your community.
- Associate degree or a combination of education and experience in developing, implementing or evaluating human service, public health care services or health care insurance programs
- Pennsylvania driver's license
- A documented work history of two (2) or more years of experience performing provider relations, program monitoring, network management, and administration.
- Basic computer skills to include, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Products.
- Looking for a well-organized candidate who can multi-task, work well with others, and take direction well.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership and oversight to project and processes for the Department.
- Participate in on-site monitoring visits of providers to ensure that they are providing appropriate services to the consumer.
- Develop and coordinate training for providers.
- Represent the Department of Public Welfare on management workgroups and project teams.
- Assignments will consist of a combination of on-going process responsibilities, standing work group participation and time-limited projects related to the management and operations of all aspects of the Pennsylvania Medicaid program.
- Ability to analyze program data and complete appropriate reports.
- Statewide travel as necessary is required including some overnights.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.